Monday, March 10, 2008

Moving Home!!!

I am almost afraid to really say it. We are coming home. In two and a half weeks we pack up all of our crap to drive home. It could fall apart at any moment and we will have to unpack.
We have to believe that we are going home soon, so yesterday we finally celebrated the offer we received on the house. Our favorite restaurant went out of business, which is par for Albuquerque, and we had no where to celebrate. I made an amazing brunch where we celebrated not just the offer but the future where I will not have to cook for special occasions unless I want to.

I did make an amazing omelette for the celebration.
Salmon and cream cheese omelette may have become my favorite breakfast food ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.